Went here in August for the wildabeast migration. Everything was perfect! The staff and guides were wonderful, food was fantastic, and game viewing exceptional. Saw lots of animals including most of the big 5 (except for Rhinos) as well as a few river crossings. The best part was being woken up in the middle of the night by elephants eating... More
- Also Known As:
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pioneering the spectacular, un-spoilt northern Serengeti Area, the award-winning Sayari Camp has become synonymous with some of the most dramatic sights that Africa has to offer: The Great Migration crossing the Mara River, incredible crocodile and hippo action, along with the undisturbed wildlife viewing. The camp features spacious rooms with panoramic views of the never-ending plains. The large, comfortable beds, the wide verandas, the showers and even the bath, all look out onto the Serengeti. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.