My husband, mother and I stayed at Sayari for three days during a trip to East Africa and the Serengeti. I can not say enough about this place. Everything about it was absolutely awesome. I travel quite a bit and can honestly say this is one of the best, if not the best places I've ever stayed. From the location,... More
- Also Known As:
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Serengeti National Park
- Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pioneering the spectacular, un-spoilt northern Serengeti Area, the award-winning Sayari Camp has become synonymous with some of the most dramatic sights that Africa has to offer: The Great Migration crossing the Mara River, incredible crocodile and hippo action, along with the undisturbed wildlife viewing. The camp features spacious rooms with panoramic views of the never-ending plains. The large, comfortable beds, the wide verandas, the showers and even the bath, all look out onto the Serengeti. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Sayari Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.