These are cozy huts with more than enough room for two people to stay very comfortably, you are smack in the middle of the Serengeti and have views for days in this place off your little deck in each hut. The food was great there was nightly buffet that offered a wide variety of food for everyone in the group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by a traditional African village this extraordinary lodge presents a vibrant design concept rich in indigenous craft and cultural detail that is without compare. Set high on a hill with rolling visas over the teeming plains of a natural amphitheater it also enjoys a ringside seat for the greatest show on earth, the annual migration of the wildebeest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serengeti Serena Safari Hotel
- Serengeti Serena Safari Hotel Serengeti National Park