Firstly in order of importance. The staff Mohammed and Fatima were exceptional,looking after everything you needed. After we left and were just about to go through to departures at the airport, Mohammed caught up with us with my wife's bag of jewellery that we hadn't realised that we had left in the room.THANK YOU MOHAMMED I don't think many people... More
- Also Known As:
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Hotel
- Maison Arabo Andalouse Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Marrakech Kasbah, the only Riad, which have preserve its initial structure and its Arabo-Andalouse décoration of the end of XIXéme century,Proprety of a merchants family of the old Mellah district.Leaned with visible palace "El Baadi" of XVI century where its storks are the attraction of ours terraces.Located at 7 minutes with foot of the place "Jemaa El Fna" and of the "Koutoubia" (Minaret).2 paying carparks kept at 3 minutes with foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Budget Places, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Maison Arabo Andalouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.