Marrakech is an exciting place - but also quite draining after a few hours in the souks. The overtures of the traders can wear you down so a really handy 'bolt hole' to chill was essential. One moment you are haggling with a merchant, the next you are relaxing on the roof terrace with a cool drink. The small team... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad De l`Orangeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Riad De l`Orangeraie Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored to its previous grandeur by a passionate team, this ancient Marrakech residence has been transformed into a Riad with a delightful ambiance. The seven spicy bedrooms, warm and colourful like their name, open onto two patios. The garden patio, where you can enjoy the flowers and aromatic plants while the fountain trickles in the background and the pool patio, an invitation to the art of relaxation, beside the sky blue mosaic pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Escapio so you can book your Riad l'Orangeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.