We chose this riad based on reviews on trip advisor and were not disappointed. We chose to be picked up from the airport by the riad which cost 15 euros. Preferable than having to wait around for a bus / get a taxi when your flight is arriving in the evening. I will say that in hindsight the charge was... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the district of Riad Zitoune El Keddim inside Marrakech Medina, at 2 minutes by foot of the famous place Djemaa el Fna, the “Riad et Palais des Princesses” is a charming guest house based on Oriental traditions. The “Riad et Palais des Princesses” have a total of 14 rooms and suites of Mauresque and contemporary style. All our rooms are entirely air-conditioned and have a wifi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad et Palais des Princesses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.