We spent the last 2 days of our trip through Maroc in this small and very well renovated Riad. After an exhausting trip with a lot of driving, we felt really comfortable in this environment. Due to the excellent location we were able to stop here every few hours during our expeditions through the Medina and relax. The Riad seems... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this small paradise in the middle of orange trees, breathe in the enchanting scents of flowers, scented candles Completely restored, Princess Jamilla riad is a genuine, traditional and contemporary.In this magical place, in the land of a thousand and one night, you will live unforgettable moments.Dinner by candlelight in the glow of the stars, relax in the patio flowers and trees, relax on the terrace, swim in the pool of refreshments, massage in the open air under the sails of voluptuous Balinese bed. Smell, taste, serenity, comfort and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Riad Princesse Jamila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.