We ended our Moroccan vacation at this hotel. It was a little difficult after staying at the Four Seasons, but didn't book our extension ahead enough. However, the Sofitel was perfectly nice, if not a bit overcrowded. The location couldn't be beat. We could walk out the front door to all the sights and all over the city. The room... More
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel Marrakech
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial stands out as a landmark in the heart of Marrakech with a striking architecture inspired by Arabian-Mauresque palace. It is close to historical monuments including the famous Jema El Fna square and less than 15 minutes far from Marrakech Menara airport. Let yourself be carried away by the palace atmosphere which makes Sofitel an ideal place for a romantic or family getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, AsiaRooms, Splendia, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.