We recently travelled in Morocco for 12 days, and I must say this was my favourite place to stay. Very convenient location to explore the medina, at the same time quiet and cozy. Very good sleep every night, nice bed, and I must say it again - very quiet (big big plus in Morocco!!!). Owner and staff are welcoming and... More
- Also Known As:
- Dar Houdou Guest House Hotel Fes
- Dar Houdou Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully restored traditional house. Located in a quiet street within the ancient medina. Two minutes walk from historical sites, shops, restaurants, taxis and the famous blue gate (Bab Boujeloud). Three double bedrooms; each with on-suite bathroom. A terrace, courtyard, kitchen and a living room are available to all the guests. Airport collections, guided tours and additional meals are available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Dar Houdou Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.