Getting There: Getting from the U.S. to Utila was not difficult at all. We flew Delta to Roatan and then Utopia arranged a private charter flight from Roatan to Utila. The private charter was not expensive (comparable to flights we’ve taken from Grand Cayman to Little Cayman) and this flight only took 15 minutes. We left New York in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Utopia Dive Village Utila
- Utopia Dive Village Hotel Utila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casually elegant, beachfront dive and spa resort. All rooms are ocean front and have AC, ceiling fans and spacious balconies with views of the ocean and mainland mountains. Full service dive shop, spa, beach bar, lounge, on site restaurant with table service. Rates are per person double occupancy and often include island connections from Honduras or the neighboring island of Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Utopia Dive Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.