I stayed here with my aunt for three nights and it was the most awesome experience ever! Tom and Marge are amazing hosts, very helpful when trying to decide what to do. And Marge is oneee great cook. Very accommodating. Clean, comfy, pretty much perfect. A welcome break from every day life.
- Also Known As:
- Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours Hotel San Ignacio
- Moonracer Farm Lodging & Tours Hotel
- Moonracer Farm Lodging And Tours
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, 2 room, full-service jungle lodge located just outside the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve and Elijio Panti National Park. Meals served family style, alcoholic beverages available. Hiking from the lodge, other tours arranged upon request. Private baths, hot showers, 2 queen beds per room, internet access, limited electricity. Discount for rentals of entire 2-room cabin. RV Parking. Dogs are welcome, kenneling available. Current rates are US$75/night/room. ... more less