This boutique hotel located in Foggy Bottom is a great little place. Service was adequate, I would not say excellent for its level. The beds were just ok as well. However having booked on hotels.com for a great rate, it fit with the very low rate paid. Not worth more than $150 per night.
- Also Known As:
- Melrose Hotel, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Melrose Hotel, Washington Dc Hotel
- Melrose Hotel
- Melrose Hotel Washington Dc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one block from Georgetown and the Foggy Bottom Metro station, the Melrose offers generously sized guest rooms and suites, total wireless high speed Internet capability throughout the entire hotel and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Melrose Georgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.