Thankyou Sandra and Robbie for such a great stay. After 3 weeks of touring the south island my wife and I checked into Jasmine Court and couldnt have asked for a better place to stay. Modern clean decor, comfortable room, and great service. Helpful information on what to do on our last day in Picton, and reccomendations to a great... More
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 5-star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Phone and Wi-Fi access, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.