We had a really lovely stay in this modern, beautifully appointed motel which is conveniently placed for restaurants, shops and the waterfront. The owners are lovely, as warm and friendly as anyone could be. we enjoyed our stopover so much that we were disappointed to be unable to stay more than one night. The Jasmine Court Motel, and Picton itself,... More
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 5-star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Phone and Wi-Fi access, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.