My boyfriend and I had a great stay a Bernardinu during eastern. We had one of the luxary-rooms and so it was very spacious and beautiful. We had windows on both sides of the room and so we could get sun whenever it was sunny. There was even a balocony! We slept very well in the double bed. We enjoyed... More
- Also Known As:
- Bernardinu Guest House Hotel Vilnius
- Bernardinu Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bernardinu Guesthouse is located in the 17th century building in a narrow and secluded street in the oldest part of the Old Town. From here you can reach the Cathedral, the Gediminas Castle, St Ann's church and Bernardine Church. In a couple of minutes the main street of the Old Town is Pilies street with is at arm stretch from our guesthouse. Some rooms have 17th century ceiling and floor and renovated wall paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Bernardinu Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.