The hotel is good, not good like other hotels next to Dune, but very good. Rooms are rather clean, location is good, and value for the money is excellent. There is not other hotels in such location for this money. It might be nice hotel for young couple to say, but not sure about business or family travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Budapest City Center hotel is located in an exclusive area, in the historical, shopping and business center, in Váci street. It is the only 4* hotel in Budapest which is surrounded by a pedestrian precinct. The main sightseeing attractions of the capital are within walking distance or can be easily reached by underground or other public transport. Discover Budapest - the city of senses - and enjoy every minutes of a special and unforgettable stay in our hotel. Business guests will appreciate the use of free WiFi Internet access and the indoor parking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Budapest City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest City Hotel Budapest
- Mercure Budapest City Hotel
- Accor Budapest City Center
- Mercure Budapest