We stayed in hotel Bohinj two days at the end of april, and we really enjoyed. Hotel is clean, we had a two room suite, nice. clean and spacious. Breakfast was OK, choice is limited, but food was good. As many said restoran is in a basement, looks dark and uncomfortable, and that is the only minus for this hotel.... More
- Also Known As:
- Bohinj Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Hotel Bohinj Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bohinj is re-opening the door for all who wish to observe and be a part of unspoiled nature, as well as for the more adrenaline-driven, as well as for families to enjoy winter skiing or summer sun on a beautiful lake. For those that enjoys evening strolls and those who have wish to go hiking in different directions. Also those who wish to enjoy genuine, Bohinj and visit traditional events.Team of Hotel Bohinj opens a new chapter in the history of the hotel where they have been ups and downs. Old forgotten the new begins.In hope of a pleasant vacation in Bohinj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Bohinj reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.