We had adrink and a meal here. The meal was reasonabley priced and really tasty. Staff really friendly. We sat in the courtyard was a nice sunny day. We had the traditionally menu of goulash and apple strudel very tasty. Would recomend this place for drinks and a meal.
- Also Known As:
- Pension u Lilie Hotel Prague
- Pension u Lilie Hotel
- Hotel u Lilie
- Pension U Lilie Prague, Bohemia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pension U Liie is a family owned guest house i the Old Town of prague. In this fairytale city's most desirable location - only steps away from the Charles bridge.Pension Offers 17 guestrooms, 24 hours Front desk, Lounge area, free Wifi, Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Pension U Lilie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.