Older buildings in Prague 2 being remodeled to very modern, contemporary style. Our room on the top floor was well equipped incl kitchenette, comfortable, quiet, and well secure. Exceptional breakfast in a charming little area. All employees were most pleasant. We are older people and would recommend this to younger travelers. Centrally located to walk and ride trams.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miss Sophie's offers chic-boutique design accommodation in Prague's New Town, just a five-minute walk to the National Museum and Wenceslas Square. Here you’ll find a quiet relaxing environment to rest during your adventures in beautiful Prague. We have a variety of room types - from spacious apartments to private rooms ensuite to shared dorm-style rooms. Amenities include free internet and wifi, guest kitchen, transport tickets, friendly knowledgeable staff, lift, airport shuttle service, and movie lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, HostelBookers, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Miss Sophie's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miss Sophie`s Hotel Prague
- Miss Sophie`s Hotel
- Miss Sophie's Prague, Bohemia