This hotel is in a lovely location - especially beautiful in Spring when all the wild flowers are emerging. The hotel itself is attractive, comfortable and intimate. Its a little way out of town so you will probably want to eat here as well - though Ronda is only a 15 minute drive away. Our room was very nice and... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.