We stayed at Peppers Airlie Beach from the 27th November to the 1st December 2013. From our phone calls before we arrived, to our check in, our stay and check out, we absolutely loved our stay. The resort is beautiful, the rooms and the views to die for, and the dinner at Tides Restaurant just amazing What really made our... More
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently set overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Coral Coast Resort Airlie Beach offers full-service luxury accommodation, like nowhere else on the mainland of the Whitsundays. The resort seamlessly integrates the relaxed tropical maritime splendour of Airlie Beach with the sophistication, style and uncompromising service Peppers is renowned for. Accommodation includes 102 beautifully appointed one, two, three bedroom apartments with spectacular panoramic views and wide breezy verandas maximising the North Queensland tropical lifestyle experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.