Thank you for making our holiday relaxing and enjoyable. This was our first time to airlie beach and the staff at peppers were extremely helpful in all areas. They would always go the extra mile to help you and make your stay unforgettable. They even pick you up at the bottom of the hill so u don't have to walk... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificently set overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Coral Coast Resort Airlie Beach offers full-service luxury accommodation, like nowhere else on the mainland of the Whitsundays. The resort seamlessly integrates the relaxed tropical maritime splendour of Airlie Beach with the sophistication, style and uncompromising service Peppers is renowned for. Accommodation includes 102 beautifully appointed one, two, three bedroom apartments with spectacular panoramic views and wide breezy verandas maximising the North Queensland tropical lifestyle experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands