I usually find the imperfections in hostels, but I loved this one. Very homey feel, free unlimited wifi (though it did get overloaded at certain times of day), and free dessert/breakfast! Rooms were also very nice and clean. Location not perfect, but the walk into town is actually quite nice. Very reasonable price for private room! Staff was great as... More
- Also Known As:
- Tasman Bay Backpackers Hotel
- Tasman Bay Backpackers Hotel Nelson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fire is roaring, the atmosphere's relaxed, the hostel's warm, spacious yet homely. Just like your favourite café – great music, friendly, genuine people. Free Hot Chocolate pudding & ice cream served every night of the year. New en-suite facilities. Free All you can eat Winter Breakfast (May to November). Free Wireless internet (April to November). Free bikes. Off-street parking. Central but quiet location. Check out our sister hostel in Picton, Sequoia Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Tasman Bay Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.