Warm welcome (coffe and muffin), great room (plenty of space), and faciities. Quite - no traffic noise, just the birds and wind in the trees. Beautiful bush stting close to Margaret River and the beach. We enjoyed breakfast under the trees. We hope to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New boutique hosted B&B, four luxurious queen suites, private courtyards, forest outlook. Large en-suite, double spa-bath, large shower, separate toilet, spacious common lounge/dining room with gas log fire and an alfresco area secluded in 9 acres of pristine forest. TV, internet and all modern facilities. Experience our gourmet cooked Australian breakfasts and freshly home-baked bread and muffins. Five minutes to town, restaurants, beaches, vineyards, golf and many other attractions close by. Escape, indulge and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Loaring Place Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loaring Place Hotel
- Loaring Place Hotel Margaret River
- Loaring Place Bed And Breakfast
- Loaring Place Bed & Breakfast Margaret River, Western Australia