Beautiful location and views of the Coast extending up to Surfers from the 14th floor. Very accessible amenities, restaurants and shops. Apartment was clean and well fitted out, with comfortable beds. Great kitchen facilities. No problems with noise. Would happily visit again!
- Also Known As:
- Reflection Tower 2
- Reflection Tower Two Hotel
- Reflection Tower Two Hotel Coolangatta
- Reflection Tower Two Coolangatta, Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflection Tower Two is the newest, most luxurious resort rising above Greenmount Beach. A prestigious complex quietly removed from the crowds yet a pace apart from all that is famous on the Gold Coast. Each 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self contained apartment is beautifully appointed and features a large north facing balcony with dazzling views across the golden sands of Coolangatta Beach to the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean. Reflection Tower Two features a 25 metre heated lap pool, spa, sauna and steam room, gym, relaxing zen garden, Teppanyaki grill & BBQ's, private mini cinema and an executive lounge. Coolangatta, the centre of a region of contrasts; the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean and magnificent beaches to the east, the captivating labyrinth of the hinterland and golden hues of an amazing sunset to the west all encompassing fantastic shopping, entertainment and enchanting waterways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Reflection Tower Two reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.