The beauty of this apartment was that they were so close to town. Queenstown has encouraged vehicles to remain out of the CBD, consequently the pedestrian streetscape was alive and vibrant; and the parks were full of people just walking, playing, or breathing in the frtesh crisp air. The apratment was beautiful and clean with every amenity one would want... More
- Also Known As:
- Blue Peaks Apartments Hotel
- Blue Peaks Apartments Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 2 & 3 bedroom serviced apartments in central Queenstown - full designer kitchen, spacious, open-plan living/dining areas and fabulous views across Queenstown Bay. Apartments have private patios and balconies that overlook landscaped gardens. Luxury fittings and furnishings throughout, all apartments feature a separate bathroom plus an ensuite off the master bedroom. Prepaid wireless internet available. SKY TV & DVD player. There is ample on-site parking for all apartments. Ideal for both holidaymakers and business travellers. Minimum stay 2 nights. Weekly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Peaks Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.