Short of being an exquisite 5 star property this is a great value, great located property certainly worthy of being 4 stars. 5 minute stroll to the waterfront/town centre so one doesn't need a car. Got a lift with a friend who lives in Q'town to the hotel, but was a $38 ride to airport the day we left with... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New Zealand's South Island, Peppers Beacon, Queenstown offers stunning lakeside hotel accommodation, just 5-minutes walk from the centre of Queenstown. Known as the "Adventure Capital" of New Zealand, Queenstown is an exciting year-round destination with a range of activities and attractions including skiing, snowboarding, tramping through national parks, scenic tours, bungee jumping and jet boat rides to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Peppers Beacon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon Hotel Queenstown