What a beautiful resort! Our first impressions were excellent, the smell of freshly baked bread, a lovely spacious apartment and a magnificent view. Queenstown is Such a beautiful city, it was wonderful to come back to our relaxing unit each day. We stayed four days and could have stayed two weeks. We will definitely be back and will recommend the... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New Zealand's South Island, Peppers Beacon, Queenstown offers stunning lakeside hotel accommodation, just 5-minutes walk from the centre of Queenstown. Known as the "Adventure Capital" of New Zealand, Queenstown is an exciting year-round destination with a range of activities and attractions including skiing, snowboarding, tramping through national parks, scenic tours, bungee jumping and jet boat rides to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Beacon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon Hotel Queenstown