We stayed here at the end of cycling the Otago Central Rail Trail. The renovation of this small hotel is wonderful and the services, hosts, beds, breakfast and everything about the property is just fabulous. We had a short walk into the centre of Dunedin for dinner and a slightly longer walk back uphill (well, we did have dinner 'on... More
- Also Known As:
- Brothers Boutique Hotel Dunedin
- Brothers Boutique Dunedin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a special place in Dunedin. Relax in our European style Boutique Hotel close to inner city amenities with spectacular views of the City and harbour. Extensive renovations have been done to this former Christian Brothers 1920’s stately residence transforming it into elegant heritage accommodation with 15 bedrooms and all with modern tiled en suites. The Brothers offers a mixture of convenience, history, charm, elegance and tranquility, with the building retaining much of its original grandeur. Unfortunately the Hotel is unsuitable for infants, babies and young children under 12 and can not be accommodated. The Brothers is quite different from anything else in Dunedin. The intention during the refurbishment was to be sympathetic to the building's history and wherever possible the original character has been retained. As a result most of our rooms are of a size often found in European Cities. A welcoming drink is offered early evening in the main Guest lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your The Brothers Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.