Such a beautiful view and hotel! The man that helped me gave me a free upgrade to the Queen room on the veranda because they were not busy which I greatly appreciated. Everything was lovely and I would never book anywhere else next time I visit :)
- Also Known As:
- Brothers Boutique Hotel Dunedin
- Brothers Boutique Dunedin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a special place in Dunedin. Relax in our European style Boutique Hotel close to inner city amenities with spectacular views of the City and harbour. Extensive renovations have been done to this former Christian Brothers 1920’s stately residence transforming it into elegant heritage accommodation with 15 bedrooms and all with modern tiled en suites. The Brothers offers a mixture of convenience, history, charm, elegance and tranquility, with the building retaining much of its original grandeur. Unfortunately the Hotel is unsuitable for infants, babies and young children under 12 and can not be accommodated. The Brothers is quite different from anything else in Dunedin. The intention during the refurbishment was to be sympathetic to the building's history and wherever possible the original character has been retained. As a result most of our rooms are of a size often found in European Cities. A welcoming drink is offered early evening in the main Guest lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your The Brothers Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.