The location of this hotel suited us, a short walk to Cuba Street and a modest walk to the city centre and harbour front. The hotel was adequate for a short stay but although the room was clean and correctly serviced it was in urgent need of refurbishment as it all looked a bit shabby.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wellington Willis Street Hotel
- Mercure Wellington Willis Street Hotel Wellington
- Accor Wellington Willis Street
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Hotel Willis Street is located in the funky Cuba Quarter of Wellington. The hotel is a short walk to local attractions plus the famous cafe and boutique precinct of Cuba Street. Dish restaurant open every morning for a light and refreashing continental breakfast to start the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Wellington Willis Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.