A beautiful place with beautiful staff, i was in love from the moment i walked in the front door so very clean and such a caring host who is obviousley into restoring this old villa with its' lovely ornate ceilings from another era throughout the house i had a room with my own shower and toilet so lovely with awesome... More
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Guest House Hotel Wellington
- Richmond Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richmond Guest House is a lovely twelve room 19th century villa less than 1 km from Courtenay Place and the city. The Richmond has recently been refurbished and has still got many of it's original features including beautiful plaster ceilings and with all rooms having there own ensuite bathrooms plus hairdryers and radio alarms, and have the local paper delivered daily. We have a communal kitchen where guests can prepare their own meals (breakfast is provided) with a connecting dining room with complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate is always available. There is also a guest's computer with free internet and we also have free wifi throughout the building. Plus we have a a TV lounge and free laundry use is available. We are a 100% non-smoking site and not suitable for children. Check in time is from 10am until 10pm no check ins' after 10pm will be accepted We are on the shuttle bus route and within a 10 minute drive to the Airport, Rail, Bus, and Interisland Ferry depot. Your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Richmond Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.