I have stayed here before and the hotel has much to recommend it, fantastic location, clean, high quality gym, attentive staff, good food but dear on dear 29 NZ$ for a day's internet access is an absolute rip-off. That's £14 English pounds. If that doesn't bother you please book, that alone will make me think twice about booking again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.