Really nice hotel, just out of the CBD. If you didn't have to stay in the CBD while in Perth, I would stay here. Rooms really nice (but you must pay the extra to overlook the water). We had a one bedroom which had everything you needed, decent fridge, large bathroom with bath and seperate shower, washer/dryer and large balcony... More
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Residence East Perth Hotel Perth
- Sebel Residence East Perth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Residence East Perth is a 4.5-star waterfront hotel located just minutes from Perth's vibrant city centre offering self-contained studio, one and two bedroom apartments. Enjoy views overlooking Claisebrook Cove and the Swan River plus free Wi-Fi Internet Access throughout the hotel and all apartments.Recreation facilities include heated swimming pool, complimentary BBQ facilities, well-equipped gymnasium and bike hire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Sebel Residence East Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.