I really liked the Hotel Charsfield - even from the pictures I saw online, I could tell it would be a nice place with lots of charm, and it certainly had that. Great staff, clean, traditional interior but with modern bathroom, had everything you'd need, and even the minibar stuff wasn't incredibly expensive like at other places (though you still... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Charsfield is a fine example of early St Kilda Road Victorian architecture, which has heritage listing. This boutique accommodation now combines the warmth, character and style of the building with professional and friendly service to ensure the experience on offer is as unique as the guests who stay here. So whether you are visiting Melbourne on business, as a conference delegate, on holiday, or perhaps to enjoy one of the many major events in town, the Hotel Charsfield is the ideal choice for accommodation in Melbourne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Charsfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charsfield Hotel Melbourne
- Hotel Charsfield Melbourne, Victoria