The St Ives is a great place to stay in Hobart. it is in a beautiful residential area that is great for walking. Near Battery Point where you can find wonderful food. I found recommendations on Trip Advisor and it was as good as advertised! I would definitely return. Don't miss the Museum of Old and New Art!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet and convenient location in historic Battery Point, 500m to Salamanca markets, waterfront and restaurants, 43 fully self-contained 1&2 brm apartments designated non-smoking. 2brm apartments are on 2levels with separate living and sleeping areas. Austar TV, broadband internet, guest laundry, iron/ironing board. dry cleaning service, complimentary off-street parking AAA-star 4-star. Reception 7.00am-11.00pm with 24 hr phone reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your St Ives Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel
- St Ives Hobart Motel Apartments Hotel Hobart
- St Ives Apartments Hobart, Tasmania