This was our second stay at this great hotel and we were glad we chose to come back there. For this stay we booked a Superior King Room on the 7th floor and were most impressed by the size and setup of the room - from the very comfortable king-sized bed, to the big flat screen tv. The large bathroom... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal address in Hobart for both business and leisure. Walk to the CBD, Historic Waterfront and Salamanca and it's an easy drive to all main attractions in Southern Tasmania. Quiet 4 star rooms with luxurious beds, and air-conditioning for a great nights sleep. Broadband internet, Austar, offstreet parking, breakfast and dinner prices available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Fountainside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart
- Fountainside Hotel Hobart, Tasmania