The Adabco hotel is located in a late 19th century heritage building on Adelaide’s south side. It has been completely refurbished and on arrival, presents a pleasant and pleasing ambience, reinforced by a friendly, efficient and helpful staff. The Adabco ticks most of the boxes that I look for from a tourist hotel. . My wife and I recently spent... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adabco Boutique Hotel (formerly Wakefield Residence) is set in one of Adelaide's significant and beautiful heritage buildings. It has 70 elegantly appointed rooms with modern furnishing, appliances and finishes. The spacious rooms are all equipped with a flat screen LCD TV, Foxtel, high speed broadband access and a large executive desk for the corporate traveller. Situated in the heart of the city, the hotel is within walking distance to the restaurant precincts of Hutt Street, North Terrace, the Convention Centre, Hindley Street, Chinatown, the Central Market, and the Rundle Mall shopping precinct. Adabco Boutique hotel is an independent hotel suited to the discerning traveller that requires a retreat from the pressures of travel and access to some of the city's major and most memorable attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Adabco Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wakefield Residence Adelaide
- Adabco Boutique Hotel Adelaide, South Australia