We stayed for one night when we transited through Adelaide. Our family room was actually two double rooms joined by a private corridor. Our daughter loved having a big double bed in a room to herself! The beds were comfortable and the decor was modern. The only problem was that the doors to the private corridor were self-closing fire doors... More
- Also Known As:
- Wakefield Residence Adelaide
- Adabco Boutique Hotel Adelaide, South Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adabco Boutique Hotel (formerly Wakefield Residence) is set in one of Adelaide's significant and beautiful heritage buildings. It has 70 elegantly appointed rooms with modern furnishing, appliances and finishes. The spacious rooms are all equipped with a flat screen LCD TV, Foxtel, high speed broadband access and a large executive desk for the corporate traveller. Situated in the heart of the city, the hotel is within walking distance to the restaurant precincts of Hutt Street, North Terrace, the Convention Centre, Hindley Street, Chinatown, the Central Market, and the Rundle Mall shopping precinct. Adabco Boutique hotel is an independent hotel suited to the discerning traveller that requires a retreat from the pressures of travel and access to some of the city's major and most memorable attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Adabco Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.