Beautiful location, warm greeting, charming house, beautifully equipped we had a wonderful time there as a family with young adults (2 rooms,, one bathroom to share) Canoe, fishing gears, nice trolls. We all loved it ! Also went to Misty mountains beautiful location ! Isabelle and Jerome, Paris, Alix and Stefan, Melbourne
- Also Known As:
- East Hotel Bedarra Island
- East Bedarra Island Retreat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The private, luxury villa accommodation for couples is set on one of Australia's most coveted waterfront locations on the Great Barrier Reef making it one of the best honeymoon destinations in Australia. Escape to a tropical island, where rainforest meets reef and blue oceans caress unspoiled beaches. A private retreat and luxurious oasis, where love and romance are a celebration and nature is your host. Whether it's just the two of you barefoot on the beach, or an intimate gathering, Bedarra Island is the perfect island wedding location to exchange your vows. Large wedding receptions of 200 guests can be accommodated on nearby Mission Beach, leaving the newlyweds to enjoy a private island honeymoon.May through October is known as the dry season in Australia’s tropics, with perfect temperatures (20°C/68°F) and clear blue skies. So if you’re feeling the winter blues, escape to the East Bedarra Island for a romantic winter getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia and Stentorian NV so you can book your East Bedarra Island Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.