Although one of the oldest buildings now in surfers, it is tidy and fitted out with modern appliances etc. The view is simply stunning as you overlook the beach (literally) from any of the 3 apartments on each level and, if lucky to have an apartment on the beach side, you will experience a 180 degree view from north of... More
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Royale Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Royale Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Your absolute beachfront holiday" Just a leisurely 5 minute walk to Cavill Mall and you are right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with all the colour and excitement of local attractions, shops, restaurants. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the 43 fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom north facing apartments, accommodating up to 6 people, enjoy fabulous beach and coast views of Australia's premier holiday destination - the Gold Coast! Surfers Royale - your absolute beachfront holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Surfers Royale Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.