Stayed a week in a studio room. Neat and spacious but unfortunately we did not have a view of the ocean. The rooms that do have a view would be spectacular. Very central location. One small block walk to Mitchell St where most of the pubs and dining are. Staff were very nice. The pool is too open for my... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the heart of Darwin’s Central Business District, the award-winning Mantra on the Esplanade, overlooks Darwin Harbour to the Arafura Sea and the city skyline. This beautiful four and a ½ star hotel has been recently refurbished and offers 140 one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as 64 hotel rooms. It also has a restaurant, bar, outdoor swimming pool and spa. Apartments have large private balconies, perfect for experiencing a famous Northern Territory sunset. The hotel is adjacent to the Mitchell Street restaurant hub and within walking distance to the CBD, city shopping, Government House, Cullen Bay Marina, the Wharf precinct (and new Convention Centre) and the Entertainment Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Mantra on the Esplanade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On The Esplanade Hotel Darwin
- Mantra On The Esplanade Darwin