I stayed here when I came to Wales for a friends surprise birthday party and The Old Rectory was a great choice. Check in was 4pm as advertised but due to changes in my plans I arrived much earlier and wasn't expecting to be able to check in but as I sat in my car in the car park waiting... More
- Also Known As:
- Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory Hotel
- Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory Hotel Llanmartin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory is a 5 star boutique Guest House which exudes luxury. Six stunning bedrooms with contemporary echos. Bespoke interiors to rival the very best hotels. Designer, Garth Davis has so captured the mood of effortless living. Located close to Newport, we are very accessible being just 3 minutes off M4, either Junction 24 or 23. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Celtic Guest Houses, The Old Rectory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.