The hotel was a welcome respite from anywhere crowded in Norway. It felt like we had the place to ourselves in June. (Except for the cruise ship tours that stop by for tea. Fortunately they don't stay long. I'm sure that's how the hotel owners are primarily making a living, because we were there two nights and there were only... More
- Also Known As:
- Vatnahalsen Hoyfjellshotell Hotel
- Vatnahalsen Hoyfjellshotell Hotel Myrdal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you on the lookout for a recreational place in the mountains? Then you are welcome to visit us here at Vatnahalsen Høyfjellshotell, 820 metres above sea level. We are doing our outmost to ensure you will have only the best experiences during your stay here with us. Vatnahalsen is a family owned and run hotel; the Aksnes family have more than 25 years experinece in running the hotel at the top of the Flam Railway. We have created a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere. Everyone is welcome as they are, no matter if you come in your biking shorts or your best suit, you’re still welcome. Here you can feel as if you’re at home, and we very much hope you do so. You will always be greeted with a smile from the hosts and staff, and they may tell a story or two…Welcome to Vatnahalsen – your mountain retreat – all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vatnahalsen Hoyfjellshotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.