It may be the beginnng of the season for tourists in the Daintree, but this place needsto spruce itself up - tired and dusty rooms, uncomfortable old beds, TV didnot work properly, dining room was closed, and this place is not even off the bitumen! On the basis of our two night stay - not recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Hotel Cow Bay
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Hotel
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Daintree Region/Cow Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daintree Rainforest Retreat is a small family owned boutique, home away from home in the Daintree Rainforest!The Retreat is set amongst award winning gardens in the natural Rainforest.The recently renovated rooms reflect the area in which we live with original artwork, cloud comfy beds, private ensuite bathrooms, executive linen, flat screen cable TV and large windows to take in the view.We love to spoil you in our licenced Restaurant "Tree Frogs" which specialises in local produce. Mostly sourced from farmers markets and trawlers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Daintree Rainforest Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.