Just spent a lovely wkend in Doolin. Booked last minute but so happy that Cullinans had a room available for the fri nite! Perfectly ideal location, large room was spotlessly clean, dinner was of an extremely high standard with pleasant staff and a good wine selection. Will definitely be back b4 the summer is out. Doolin is one of those... More
- Also Known As:
- Cullinan`s Guesthouse Hotel Doolin
- Cullinan`s Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Doolin, Co. Clare, we offer first class accommodation and exceptional cuisine in an idyllic setting overlooking the Aille river.Accredited Best Restaurant Award 2007, Michele Erdvig restaurant of the year award and RAC dining award. Highly recommended by Michelin, Frommers, Fodors, Bridgestone and Georgina Campbell. Some attractions in the area include the Burren, the Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands, not forgetting the traditional Irish music in the local pubs nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cullinan's Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.