Of six places we stayed in Ireland, this was our favorite and we are very happy to recommend. Wonderful location near Cliffs of Moher and the Burren. Rooms and breakfasts are thoughtfully planned and beautifully designed. Armin and Bernadette are competent and gracious hosts.
- Also Known As:
- Drumcreehy Guest House Hotel
- Drumcreehy Guest House Hotel Ballyvaughan
- Drumcreehy Country House Ballyvaughan, Ireland - The Burren
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ballyvaughan, Drumcreehy House is a delightful country style home, boasting superb views of Galway bay and the surrounding Burren Landscape.Open fires, antique furnishings and a friendly and personal service by your conscientious hosts Bernadette and Armin, serve to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable.Ten ensuite bedrooms, decorated with old world charm, yet equipped with all modern conveniences (Telephone, TV, WiFi). Some enjoy magnificent sea views while others overlook the splendour of the Burren hinterland.Allow us to spoil you with our extensive continental buffet and a choice of delicious cooked breakfasts in a relaxed and homely atmosphere.Relax by the open fire and enjoy complimentary tea or coffee with cakes or help yourself to wine in our cosy honesty bar. GPS Coordinates: 53.124858,-9.122853 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Drumcreehy Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.