Myself, my fiance and my parents went to Barnabrow house for Sunday lunch. On the plus side the food looked fantastic and tasted even better. Unfortunately on the negative side the restaurant was absolutely freezing. None of us took our coats off and afterwards we ran to our cars to put the heaters on and warm up. When we asked... More
- Also Known As:
- Barnabrow Country House Hotel Midleton
- Barnabrow Country House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barnabrow Country House, dating from 1639, has been lovingly and extensively restored over the past ten years. It now proudly stands as one of the most stunning wedding venues in Munster. It sprawls over 35 acres, has 22 individually-designed bedrooms and a large medieval-style banqueting hall that seats 150 guests as well as some traditional self-catering cottages. It is relaxed and friendly and offers a truly different ambiance for celebrations that are bespoke and exclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Barnabrow Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.