Thank you JJ and Marie for making our stay so memorable. The accommodation is only surpassed by the hospitality and a wonderful attention to detail. Could not recommend it highly enough. We travelled as a family of 5 and the "fresh" weather was contrasted by the warmth of the welcome and family atmosphere. Donat and Mary, Spain.
- Also Known As:
- Cul Erg b&b Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Hotel Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Hotel
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cul-Erg House is a modern B&B situated only a 2 min walk to Portstewart promenade where a range of restaurants, bars and coffee shops can be found. All rooms are en-suite with flat screen TVs, toiletries and fluffy towels. We are close to all local Golf Clubs and only a short drive to the main Tourist attractions, the Giant Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. Belfast is only 1 hr drive and 50 mins to Derry. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a spacious dining room. Guests can select from a range of local produce from the breakfast bar and order a hot dish from the breakfast menu provided. Free wireless internet is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Cul Erg Bed and Breakfast Portstewart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.