Very basic apartments, so don't expect too much luxury. However they were convenient for ski in and out, close to shops and restaurants. Very noisy at night, so take ear plugs. No boot room, so you have to keep ski boots in your room. There is a ski locker for each room, they are a little on the small side... More
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Les Portes Du Soleil Hotel
- Maeva Residence Les Portes Du Soleil Hotel Morzine-Avoriaz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Animation! Car-free resort in the heart of “Les Portes du Soleil” ski area. In the heart of the resort with direct access on skis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Residence Maeva Les Portes du Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.