The Location is not particularly smart though very convenient for the main road to Geneva and Annecy. It was very quiet and the beds very comfortable. Plenty of space in the bedrooms and bathroom though the furnishings are a Little tired. Coffee and tea in the rooms is provided and you can take Drinks to your room from the bar... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Annemasse Porte De Geneve Hotel Gaillard
- Mercure Annemasse Porte De Geneve Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between the lakes and mountains and just a few minutes from the centre of Geneva, the Geneva Palexpo Exhibition Centre and Geneva International Airport. 78 rooms including 21 renovated comfort rooms, restaurant with terrace, bar, outdoor swimming pool and meeting rooms. Free outdoor parking. An ideal stop over en route to the ski resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Annemasse Porte de Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.