Very worried because it was classed as a pensioners area, but quite surprised after the first night how friendly and welcoming it was. Booked in for 4 nights then went back for a second week. Breakfast - I couldn't believe the variety of food - excellent! Will definitely go back. The evening meal was excellent, 3 course meal, value for... More
- Also Known As:
- Marlborough Hotel Shanklin
- Marlborough Hotel Shanklin, Isle Of Wight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marlborough Hotel is a cosy hotel located just a few minutes walk from the beach, Old Village and main shopping area offering friendly service, excellent comfort and good value for money. The fully licensed bar & restaurant serves a variety of home made cooking and local beers and wines with regular live evening entertainment. Large car & coach parking onsite, there is also a pleasant garden where you can relax and soak up the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Marlborough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.