Excellent hotel with very friendly staff. lovely clean rooms with ensuite shower/bath , tea/coffee making facilities, flat screen tv with freeview etc . We had a very nice stay there & the hotel is situated very near the town centre with nice views of the river Taw. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Barnstaple
- The Imperial Hotel Barnstaple, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Imperial Hotel, Barnstaple, North Devon, is part of the prestigious Brend chain of West Country hotels. Overlooking the River Taw at the heart of the market town of Barnstaple, this exceptional four-star hotel combines old-style charm with the highest standards of comfort and service. Whether you're looking for a family holiday or a peaceful break, the Imperial is the place for superb service. The hotel is also a popular venue for conferences, banquets and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.