Decided on an overnight visit to Bowness, searched for a place to stay and settled on this one. A very nice B&B good clean room, breakfast really good. Owner really friendly. Building a little dated and in need of a facelift but nothing major, would recommend room 4 with the spa bath.
- Also Known As:
- Virginia Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Virginia Cottage Hotel
- Virginia Cottage Bowness-On-Windermere, Lake District, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Cottage is a friendly traditional guest house for couples situated just two minutes walk from Lake Windermere. It is ideally placed for seeing all that the Lake District has to offer and is surrounded by a wonderful selection of restaurants and boutique shops. All rooms are en-suite, some with four poster beds and spa baths, and they include a TV with DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge and hair dryer. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement in specified rooms, private parking is available and leisure facilities can be enjoyed at the Old England Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Queensborough Group, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Virginia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.